feature/cmis now using the future libcmis 0.4.0

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Thu Jul 11 08:00:12 PDT 2013

Hi Cuong and others,

Just to mention that I just moved the feature/cmis branch to use the
code from libcmis master branch. This move will prepare the use of the
nice features coming with that new version (not yet released) and I hope
to get as much fixes to libcmis as possible before 0.4.0 release.

So --with-system-libcmis and running make install from libcmis code are
mandatory to in that branch.

I hope this won't cause too much problems, or we'll have some time to
fix them ;)

--
Cedric