[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:44:56 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 2:33 PM, bfo <bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com> wrote:
> As it is already announced that those new hardware is fast,

fast for a windows... that still 70 to 90 minutes a build...

> could it be
> possible to switch some to build windows debug builds with symbols or lcov
> (or other useful) stats when at idle (less commits in weekends)? Would be
> great help.

let's first get up to speed with their intended purpose, and we will
see what is left (processing time wise)
but yes in principle I agree and it should be technically doable to
have these build  on a weekly basis or so...

although lcov would not be on windows anyway :-)

Norbert