Windows Build faild me

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 14 03:06:36 PDT 2013

Hi *,

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 5:01 AM, Tomofumi Yagi
<yagit at mknada.sakura.ne.jp> wrote:
> (2013/07/10 18:25), Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>>
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=265cc578b0a27c44fda115407d841aa821384b71
>>
>> There I added one additional try for Windows Server 2012/Win 8 SDK -
>> that's the place to look at for making it work with more
>> locations/make the checks error-proof.
>>

> I have a WARNING due to "missing WiLangId.vbs"  with Visual Studio 2012 on
> Win8_X86_64,
>  when I use --with-lang option.
> Is  $vsarch avalable in Visual Studio 2012?

Ah, that vsarch variable was set in configure - but

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7f4a622f9fbf27774efa908348e682df7280713b

removed it without checking for all uses of that variable.

> "WiLangId.vbs"'s path is defined that
> "WINDOWS_SDK_WILANGID=$WINDOWS_SDK_HOME/bin/$vsarch/WiLangId.vbs".
>
> For example, when I use $WINDOWS_SDK_ARCH instead of $vsarch, it work well
> with Visual Studio 2012,too.

Yes, good job finding the problem and a solution for it :-)

So yes, using $WINDWOS_SDK_ARCH (that is still set in configure) will
make it work again.

ciao
Christian