Building LO 4.0.4.2 on illumos based OS

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Jul 15 06:07:40 PDT 2013

Ok, I could go over extension by disabling that motif dependent plugin.
Now, later, it's trying to build xmlsec1, and looks like it can't find libs I actually have!
checking for pkg-config... yes
checking for libxslt libraries= 1.0.20... no     [I have it, it's 1.1.26]
checking for openssl libraries= 0.9.6... no    [I have both 0.9.6 and 1.0.0j]
checking for NSS... no
checking for NSS... no
checking for NSS... no
checking for NSS... no
checking for NSS... no
checking for nspr libraries= 4.0... no          [I have nspr 4]
checking for nss libraries= 3.2... no           [I have nss 3.13.5]
checking for gnutls libraries= 0.8.1... no    [I have 3.1.9]
checking for mscrypto libraries... none
checking for crypto library... configure: error: At least one crypto library should exist for xmlsec1
I can't find the config.log of this component, this may hold the info I need to solve it.
Can you help?
gabriele.