[Libreoffice-qa] Send Feedback...and BSA ideas

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Jul 15 09:50:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:18:07PM -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> So it sounds like some kind of differentiation page (ala Mozilla)
> could be our biggest win here.
>
> I'll try to mock-up an example of how this would look, and perhaps we
> can test it out at https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/ for
> a bit and see if there's a reduction in bug reports that aren't really
> bugs.

Getting too far with mock-ups is always dangerous, as you risk creating
something what the dev waves away as "that too complex, I wont start on that"
-- so going ahead, Id suggest contacting someone willing and able to implement
this early on -- in this case maybe Cloph -- to see where the real troubles in
implementation are.

Best,

Bjoern