No non-incremental non-pch windows tinderbox?

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Jul 16 00:27:29 PDT 2013

 Hello,

 it seems to me that right now we have no windows tinderbox that would build
the normal usual way (no pch, make clean first) [*]. As there are
occassionally bugs that do not show immediately in fast builds (such as
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/4863 that got cherry-picked to libreoffice-4-1
a couple of hours ago), can we please agree on having one tindebox that would
do a normal build?

[*] I'm not actually sure about Win-x86_38, it
has --disable-dependency-tracking in configure flags which suggests it does
make clean, but I do not see that phase in the full log.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz