Win32 debug build (Re: [Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...)

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Jul 16 05:59:05 PDT 2013

On Tuesday 16 of July 2013, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz> wrote:
> >  Does somebody have a good idea how to actually provide a debug build for
> > win32?
>
> Well, michael hinted on the issue with

 As far as I understand it he also hinted that a non-perfect solution would be
still good enough, at least for now. I don't want to setup any symbol server,
an archive with debug info should do for many cases.

 Except that I have no idea how to create it.

> There have been some investigation into that.. but the problem as I
> understand it is
>
> 1/ the debug 'database' is massive... > 10GB iirc... so uploading it
> is a problem for most tinderbox

 The relevant .pdb files on Win-x86_6-debug are 3,3G . Or maybe just 900M,
depending on which of the .pdb files are actually relevant, I don't know.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz