[libreoffice-users] Ask.LibreOffice.org and Bugzilla Twitter accounts

Zeki Bildirici zeki at ozgurlukicin.com
Tue Jul 16 14:22:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I just wrote a blogpost about this accounts(info/statistics and etc)
"An Overwiev to Ask.LibreOffice.org and Bugzilla Twitter Accounts "
http://blog.bluzz.net/an-overwiev-to-ask-libreoffice-org-and-bugzilla-twitter-accounts/

2013/6/3 Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>:
> Hi Zeki,

> So the previous Twitterfeed credentials are not needed anymore? Can you
> privately send me the credentials for the dlvr.it account for Ask then, so I
> can add it to our KeePass keyring?

Sorry, i didn't see this, and i will send immediately ;)

> If you want, we can post something on the official TDF blog, which then is
> also shown at the Planet. Feel free to come up with a draft!

I wrote a blog post but it is far from a TDF blog draft, more personal :)

Best regards,
Zeki