LibreOffice Commercial Support

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Thu Jul 18 05:51:53 PDT 2013

The usual way of for obtaining help is outlined here:

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

You do not mention exactly what type of support that you require... but
I don't think that in general you can obtain a support contract from a
"community" of volunteers.

The Apache group has this list of people that offer professional support:

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

I searched on "LIbreOffice Consultant" and found this group

http://www.credativ.co.uk/services/support/projects/office/libreoffice/

Hopefully another can provide more details as to exactly what type of
support you need (deployment, API support, writing code, etc). After you
have clearly defined that, if you do not have satisfactory answers on
this particular list, try posting to the user's mailing list and maybe
an appropriate section on one of the forums.