FireBird/LibreOffice: fb_config/pkg-config, thread-safety, eager caching

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Thu Jul 18 19:54:22 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 04:40:47AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> 1) I notice that Debian has neither fb_config, nor fbembed.pc; are
>    these part of the upstream build (and then it is a bug in Debian
>    that they are not in the packages)? Do other distros have them?

Ditto for atomic_ops.pc

And in configure.ac, these two sections seem redundant to me; only one
of them should be there (depending on the answer to the question
above):

 libo_CHECK_SYSTEM_MODULE([libatomic_ops],[ATOMIC_OPS],[atomic_ops >= 0.7.2])

and

 if test "$with_system_libatomic_ops" = "yes"; then
     SYSTEM_LIBATOMIC_OPS=YES
     AC_CHECK_HEADERS(atomic_ops.h, [],
     [AC_MSG_ERROR(atomic_ops.h not found. install libatomic-ops)], [])
 fi

--
Lionel