LibreOffice Works on XStream/illumos! - questions about packaging

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Jul 19 07:46:32 PDT 2013

Hi,
I'm excited to announce that I finished building and installing LO inside a prototype area, and it works great directly from there.
The prototype area is somthing like prototype/usr/lib/libreoffice/.....
Now I have to publish it into my dev IPS repository, and decide how to make the layout.
What is the usual layout?
Should I just place everything in /usr/lib/libreoffice as in prototype, or also provide links
in /usr/bin to run common executables? (soffice,swriter and so on).
Suggestions would be great!
Thanx for all your help, we're excited to have LO inside our upcoming Sonicle XStreamOS Desktop distro!
Gabriele.