Link error problem - Code Completition in BASIC IDE

Gergő Mocsi gmocsi91 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 11:31:02 PDT 2013

Hi all,
this day I've started to implement the cache fo Code Completition in Basic
IDE. I've created a file codecompletecache.hxx in include/basic, and the
implementation is placed in basic/source/classes/codecompletecache.cxx. The
problem is teh following:
I use a function called CodeCompleteDataCache
GetCodeCompleteDataFromParse();, defined in file include/basic/sbmod.hxx
(it's a public member of SbModule), and it's used to extract the data out
from parsing. GetCodeCompleteDataFromParse() is being called from file
basctl/source/basicide/baside2b.cxx. When I type make basic, that works,
but when I compile the basctl module, it give me link error on
CodeCompleteDataCache class's function. My working progress ca be found
here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?h=feature/gsoc-basic-ide-completion-and-other-bits
. Can
anybody tell me a solution to this problem?
Regards,
Gergő