Unit-Test Fail Error[GSOC: Slide Layout Extendibility]

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 21 18:11:19 PDT 2013

On Jul 21, 2013 6:58 PM, "Thorsten Behrens" <thb at documentfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Vishv Brahmbhatt wrote:
> > Actually I did make right entry in the
makefile('test/Package_unittest.mk')
> > and also added a test-profile at appropriate

location('test/user-template/user/config/soffice.cfg/simpress/layoutlist.xml').But
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=feature/gsoc-impresslayout&id=a837a7c573c5f35fbcf7b9375725282496b0f4c9

> > had
> > only partially solved the problem(for the unit-test). Because as per my
> > discussion with Thorsten,it seems that there is some problem with how
> > "brandbasedir"(i.e vnd.sun.star.expand:$BRAND_BASE_DIR) is expanded for
the
> > "*unit-test*".
> >
> Seems this whole test/user-template/user/config/soffice.cfg thing has
> bitrotted - I presume it can go entirely, can you try & do a fresh
> build for double-checking?

I'm not aware of that. Normally we need this config for all tests that need
a user profile and run during the build. It might be unnecessary nowadays
but then I'm unaware oft these changes.

The corresponding entry in the makefiles is the use_configuration part
which should be defined in the CppunitTest.Mk

> Instead, the impress xml config would need to go to
> solver/<platform>/unittest/install/share/... , just like in the
> regular install.

Normally the test profile is copied during the build to this directory. At
least that is what I implemented back then but I have no computer here to
check that it is still true.

Regards,
Markus