Branding - default Firefox Theme (Personas)

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Mon Jul 22 09:40:06 PDT 2013

Hi!
There is a Firefox Theme (Personas) setting for LibreOffice to use default
Theme (if available).
This
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/vcl/source/app/settings.cxx#792
suggests that header.jpg/footer.jpg should be copied into program directory.
I tested it successfully on Windows 7 (note: copying into /gallery/personas/
dir didn't work for me). My question is: how to bundle those files during
build? I don't see any option similar to --with-branding listed in
configure.ac. Thanks for pointers.
Best regards.