Locating Writer Label Code

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:21:35 PDT 2013

Hi All -

I'm trying to add a new toolbar and I've successfully located the code
for impress, spreadsheet & draw and I thought I had it for writer but
when I update (test) the file to change a label (View -> Toolbar ->
3d-settings to 3d-test) the change happens in Spreadsheet, Impress but
NOT writer, can't for the life of me figure out why:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=3d-settings&project=binfilter&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=

There are the 8 files that "3d-settings" appear - I can't imagine the
code being somewhere else but writer just refuses to update. I'm doing a
make and make dev-install

Best,
Joel