[ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC4 test builds available for smoketesting

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jul 23 17:16:47 PDT 2013

Hi *,

QA found a number of problems that were initially addressed via a
hotfix for the Linux packages, but then resulted in a fully new build
today - we're now uploading builds of LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC4 to a
public (but non-mirrored - so don't spread news too widely!) place, as
soon as they're available. Grab them here:

 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report *critical*
bugs, especially regressions relative to prior RCs here, so we can
incorporate them into the release notes. Please note that it takes
approximately 24 hours to populate the mirrors, so that's about the
time we have to collect feedback.

The list of fixed bugs vs. 4.1.0 RC3 is available here

 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugs-libreoffice-4-1-0-release-4.1.0.4.log

I'd like to especially ask QA volunteers from the following locales,
to please verify the fix of fdo#67093:

 	as
 	bg
 	br