[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC4 test builds available for smoketesting

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Jul 24 01:43:03 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 09:21:56AM +0200, Mateusz Zasuwik wrote:
> And it explain why we must wait so long for new release.

Huh? It only delayed the release by a couple of days.

> In this place
> I would like to thank people who let me open old Mac Word files from
> 1992 (I don't have even one)

If you are trying to imply that this somehow affected the work on other
things, you are wrong. The author of the filter is not active in
LibreOffice and integration of it has been relatively simple work.

(Btw, I have never created an encrypted file yet... Do you see where
that kind of attitude is heading?)

> and people who threw out libsqlite3.so
> from Linux build

That has been a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Your tone implies that
we have done it deliberately to thwart you.

> what is reason for not opening encrypted files.

You reported a bug for that 2(!) months ago. That means you have known
about the issue all that time and done nothing to make it more visible
to us. So stop bitching now. (Btw, it took me 15 minutes to find the
cause and 30 seconds to fix it.)

> All
> along I am thinking what kind of priorities we have.

As one of our valued developers has said: "We don't make plans. We do
things."

D.