Form controls and tables

Slawomir Kuzniar slawomir.kuzniar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 19:14:46 PDT 2013

On 07/25/2013 04:38 AM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
>  Slawomir,
>
> when the controll is selected then:
>
>  thiscomponent.currentselection.getbyindex(0).anchor.cell
>
> the cell object is empty or not
Indeed, when I put the form in the Design Mode and select the control I
can get
XShape object by calling
     thiscomponent.currentselection.getbyindex(0)

This links to the table cell and the control model through 'anchor.cell'
and
'control' properties.

Looks like I should be able to link the cell table and the control model
object
through the XShape object for a given control.

Thanks for your help.