Daily Win32 debug builds

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Fri Jul 26 08:41:56 PDT 2013

Lubos Lunak wrote
>  as mentioned earlier, I've switched #6 tinderbox to do --enable-debug
> builds,
> and thanks to Fridrich by now I have also a working version that allows
> anybody to get usable backtraces.
> [...]
> - is there any other option I should be asking :) ?

Hi!
This is great news, thanks for the whole work. To have a complete solution
would it be possible to add git source indexing to the pdb files also? Just
like Mozilla did it -
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Using_the_Mozilla_source_server and
their python script
https://github.com/mozilla-services/services-central-legacy/blob/master/toolkit/crashreporter/tools/symbolstore.py.
All this would allow to have backtraces with source code to be attached to
bug reports for every nondev.
Best regards.