UNO calls

Ricardo Montania rmcampos at libreoffice.org
Mon Jul 29 05:22:12 PDT 2013

Hello!

I would to ask for some tips about the UNO calls and how they works.

I have been wondering, if we have the "Find & Replace" function into math,
it will be very nice. Then I started to looking for code inside writer to
try to understand the find and replace code.

I've found the view.hxx file, which have GetSearchDialog(). I've placed an
breakpoint on it. But it seems to be called at the start of the writer,
not when clicked in "Search and Replace".

Any tip will be helpfull.

Thanks.

Best regards,

--