Gerrit migration

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Jul 29 05:27:28 PDT 2013

Hello,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote on 2013-07-18 15:26:
> So, I did a quick check of basic operations:

I heard no further feedback so far. In order to save resources on grisu,
and to move forward with the migration from LXC to KVM, I'd like to soon
switch to the new VM.

Björn told me some (undocumented) items are still missing, but they are
not overly critical.

Depending on Robert and Alex' availability, I'd like to make the switch
this or next week. If there are any blockers, please raise your voice
now, and send in missing documentation pieces. :-)

Otherwise, I'll announce a switch date soon.

Thanks,
Florian