UNO calls

Andrzej Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Mon Jul 29 05:57:00 PDT 2013

Hi Ricardo,

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 09:22 -0300, Ricardo Montania wrote:

> I have been wondering, if we have the "Find & Replace" function into
> math,
> it will be very nice. Then I started to looking for code inside writer
> try to understand the find and replace code.
>
> I've found the view.hxx file, which have GetSearchDialog(). I've
> placed an
> breakpoint on it. But it seems to be called at the start of the
> writer,
> not when clicked in "Search and Replace".

The search dialog code itself I think is in:
svx/source/dialog/srchdlg.cxx

Some more search specific code is in:
svx/source/tbxctrls/tbunosearchcontrollers.cxx

The code that actually searches through a writer document is mostly in:
sw/source/ui/uiview/viewsrch.cxx

I can't remember how that's linked to the dialog any more though ;).

ATB,

	Andrzej