Custom Widgets naming convention

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 08:47:58 PDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-07-26 at 12:16 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> So, should the widget title be "SwColumnOnlyExample" to help in
> code/Glade clarity? I think this will not affect the work already done.

You can call them whatever you like :-) With a bit of luck over time we
can merge together the gadzillion custom widgets. e.g. I think I've
encountered three "no space" edits so far which are regular edit boxes
except they don't allow spaces. I think all of them have the flaw that
spaces can be pasted in even if not typed.

C.