API change: sheet index from short to long

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Tue Jul 30 07:42:38 PDT 2013

Norbert's thread reminded me of one thing we said we were going to do
for 4.0,and turned out we haven't done it yet.

That is to switch the type of sheet index from the current short to
long, to support the increased number of sheets that we now support in
Calc core.

Ok. We missed the boat, clearly. But this is something we'll definitely
have to do at some point. Any suggestion as to when we should do this?

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.