Fwd: Current state of libreoffice headless build.

Maxim Lacrima lacrima.maxim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 02:43:17 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maxim Lacrima <lacrima.maxim at gmail.com>
Date: 31 July 2013 12:36
Subject: Re: Current state of libreoffice headless build.
To: Riccardo Magliocchetti <riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com>

Hi Riccardo,

I don't know if it is a problem specific to headless build, but when using
--enable-headless and --enable-epm, there are some issues with created
packages (in my case rpm). It looks like it incorrectly resolves
dependencies. Here is the tail of `yum install *.rpm`:

--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: libreofficedev4.1-4.1.0.4.0-4.x86_64
(/libreofficedev4.1-4.1.0.4.0-4.x86_64)
           Requires: lodevbasis4.1-images

It looks like epm doesn't create 'images' rpm, but other packages require
it.

--
Regards,
Maxim