upgrade of Libreoffice

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Jul 31 05:16:28 PDT 2013

Антон Шамарин wrote:
> I'm using LibreOffice for several years and recomend this product
> for my friends. Product is good, but I found that then I make footer
> of my page and inserting page number, after that page number is not
> showing, but LibreOffice is showing "Page number". It would be nice
> to see in next releases not "Page number" but the real number of the
> page like in OpenOffice and Microsoft Office.

Hi Anton,

glad to hear you're spreading the word for LibreOffice, thanks for
that!

The list you've mailed to is for discussing code, debugging and
hacking LibreOffice; a better venue for reporting bugs or suggesting
enhancements (unless you want to work on the code, that is) would be
our bugtracker:

 http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

Kind regards,

-- Thorsten