Daily Builds - Broken Tinderbox perhaps?

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 1 01:39:19 PDT 2013

Hi Joel, *,

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-1/Linux-x86_64@31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline/2013-05-30_22.35.19/
>
> Couple issues that I can see:
>
> 1. The file names are insane (4.1 and 4.0.4 in name)

This apparently was fixed - see
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-1/Linux-x86_64@31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline/current/

> 2. They appear to be debian packages inside of RHEL folder

That is expected - builds are done using epm and the respective rpm
and debian packaging tools. LO is compiled once and then the resulting
files are put into rpm and deb. No need to compile twice or on
different machines.

Important thing is that it is RHEL-5 baseline builds, i.e. a rather
old distro (old glibc) and thus the builds should work on every
current distro.

> 3. After downloading, the folder structure is also weird

weird is not a valid description :-) - but I remember there was an
additional directory also on Mac, maybe fixed already, maybe not.

ciao
Christian