Question about building with clang and AddressSanitizer

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 5 14:13:26 PDT 2013

Hello,

I followed
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Building_LibreOffice_with_Clang
and tried to use AddressSanitizer so also followed this page:
http://clang.llvm.org/docs/AddressSanitizer.html

Here's what I tried:
./autogen.sh CC='/usr/local/bin/clang -O1 -g -fsanitize=address
-fno-omit-frame-pointer'  CXX='/usr/local/bin/clang++ -O1 -g
-fsanitize=address -fno-omit-frame-pointer' --without-doxygen
--enable-dbgutil^C
julien at julienPC:~/compile-libreoffice/libo_clang$ which clang

then just "make"

and I got this:
make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/bin/clang', needed by
`/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo_clang/compilerplugins/obj/clang-timestamp'.
Stop.

I'm on pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today.
I use clang git retrieved some days ago and installed it on
/usr/local/bin/clang
̀"which clang" gives:
/usr/local/bin/clang
"which clang++" gives: