[GSoC] Android Impress Remote: Weekly Report #0

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:54:30 PDT 2013

Hi All,

This summer I am working on Android Impress Remote improvements.
It is a pre-coding period report, so it is zero-numbered.

Past week progress.
* Tax and enrollment forms were sent to Google and they seems to be valid.
* A branch was set for my work and it is named as “feature/android-remote-ng”.
* I got push access as well.
* Mockups of a refreshed UI were described, posted to the wiki and mailed to the “ux-advise” list.

Plans for this week.
* Start refactoring the existing codebase.
* Prepare migration to Maven as much as possible.
* Write down thoughts about remote protocol improvements.

Regards,
Artur.