Firebird & Dependencies Upload

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:41:28 PDT 2013

On 11 June 2013 21:05, Andrzej J. R. Hunt <andrzej at ahunt.org> wrote:
> On 11/06/13 16:17, Caolán McNamara wrote:
>> I left them as the barefile names rather than as md5sum-filename, is
>> that ok?
>>
>> C.
>>
> Thanks!
>
> No idea what naming scheme I should be using: most libraries have their
> md5sum prepended to their name, but some don't.

Yep, all tarballs used to be prefixed with md5sum in the past.
The reason to change this was to avoid file duplicates in there.
e.g. since 0.0.26 version only not-prefixed libvisio is in there.

> ( In Makefile.fetch, "fetch_Download_item_special" is used for those
> without the md5sum in the name, "fetch_Download_item" for those with the
> md5sum in the name. Which one should I use?)

As you wish,
you can use fetch_Download_item_special and don't forget to define
FOO_MD5SUM variable at the beginning of download.lst

Best,
Matus