SwAutoCompleteWord

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:39:26 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

I implemented a simple Trie lookup tree which is  tailored to what we need
in auto-complete [1]. I was studying the LatinLookupTree but it is too
complex and I could not find the problem that causes it to crash in some
cases. Then I figured that implementing a simple, focused lookup tree
should not be too hard, so I did. This should fix the problem with crashes
(unless I made a mistake somewhere) and the problem with Ctrl-Tab word
cycle which was not implemented yet in LatinLookupTree.

Can you take a look and do a quick code review?

Thanks.

Regards, Tomaž

[1]
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=af3916f8ee5dbd5ccb3b8faca940b57ff2102d76