Please hold off modifying sc in the next few weeks

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Fri Jun 14 06:29:56 PDT 2013

Hi there,

I'm in the middle of a huge (I mean huge) refactoring in Calc core,
which will take at least in the next few weeks to complete.  It touches
pretty much every piece of the code in ScColumn and many surrounding
code.  So, I'd appreciate it if you guys could hold off changes such as
German comment translations and string conversions etc until this work
is done. Having these other changes would only make my work a lot harder
and I would have to spend more time merging, which delays completion of
this work.

Thanks a lot.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.