Please hold off modifying sc in the next few weeks

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Jun 14 07:38:14 PDT 2013

On 14/06/13 16:11, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Im not too happy with essentially shutting down all development on master on
> one application for an undefined timeframe. Can we make this a bit more
> bearable by:

Bjoern, just read it again. He is asking not to merge changes like
german comments or the wholesale string/sal_Bool changes that are low
priority but complicate life when one tries to rebase changes. He also
did not speak about indefinite. Kohei is know to be a fast and concise
fellow, so don't worry, it will not take the same time as chart2.

He just implores the clemency of the pears to make his re-factoring less
of PITA.

F.