Please hold off modifying sc in the next few weeks

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 15 02:14:22 PDT 2013

2013/6/14 Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida at suse.de>:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm in the middle of a huge (I mean huge) refactoring in Calc core, which
> will take at least in the next few weeks to complete.  It touches pretty
> much every piece of the code in ScColumn and many surrounding code.  So, I'd
> appreciate it if you guys could hold off changes such as German comment
> translations and string conversions etc until this work is done. Having
> these other changes would only make my work a lot harder and I would have to
> spend more time merging, which delays completion of this work.

Sounds fine for me. I think it is no problem for anyone to hold back
patches touching this part of the code.

And for everyone who is unsure just waiting a day and waiting for a
response if it might create problem should be fine as well.

I hope to see your merge happening soon and without a lot of pain.

Regards,
Markus