Java mapping error on OSX with DB reports

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 04:08:07 PDT 2013

Hi all,

On my recent build of master on OSX, I keep getting the following error
message when I try to open a report in an embedded hsqldb ODB file

javaloader error - no mapping to C++

There seems to be a synchronicity problem between LO detecting the JVM
and launching the report opening.

The only way I have found around this is to force a JVM recognition
update in the Preferences menu, reload the ODB file and then I can opne
the Report, but this JVM recognition is lost when LO is shut down again
and released from memory.

Alex