[GSoC] Android Impress Remote: Weekly Report #1
artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:21:50 PDT 2013
This summer I am working on Android Impress Remote improvements.
The coding period starts today, so this is report #1.
Past week progress.
* We have a conversation at the ux-advise mailing list about the second phase of the client’s design. Mirek moved my proposal to a separate wiki page . You can write down your proposals here or join our conversation.
* I moved Impress remote protocol description to a wiki page as well . I read Google Play reviews and it seems like there are not so much requests related to protocol — most of them are about the application, but you can write down your proposal if you wish. We have a discussion about it at this mailing list as well.
* Some existing code was refactored and my first commit pushed to the branch.
* I have an eye on some other LO bugs — OS X related mostly. Maybe I can help with them someday :-)
Plans for this week.
* Continue refactoring of existing code.
More information about the LibreOffice