bug 65456

Ciorba Edmond edmond_ciorba at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 06:38:43 PDT 2013

Hi Thorsten,

    I'm working on bug 65456, I have started
with the hint in the description. The getMainSequence() function
returns a pointer,when that is null it's sure that the slide doesn't
have animation on, but if that is not null it doesn't mean the slide
has animation.
     Than I thought it would work, if I'd
iterate all over the objects of the page and after that I could use
the hasEffect() function to determinate whether the object has
animation on, or not. This solution was working, but it took to a
problem, when I added a new object and set an animation on it, it
wasn't working (see Patch 6).