introducing feature/instdir - "installing" change (not finished)

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:20:31 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> open questions:
> - How does this impact tinderboxes / What install-tb: should do
install-tb is a ugly hack. if after a simple make smoketest (and other
test teh require a full install) can run, all the better and good
ridance to install-tb

> - What's MACOSX_CODESIGNING_IDENTITY thing in dev-install target -
> should we move it to instsetoo_native/ as a custom target probably ?
That is to trigger code signing. for most dev that is pointless and is
only critical for official release-build

> Ideally, someone (more people) now step in and finish the work ;-)

No promise... but I will at least try to test build things on Mac...

Norbert