[GSOC]Use Widget Layout for the Start Center Weekly Update 01

Krisztian Pinter pin.terminator at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 00:57:38 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Last week I have:

- Created a basic .ui file for the Start Center, and added it to the build
system.
- Started to mess with the code for the Start Center. Since the class
behind it, BackingWindow is inheriting from Window, and VclBuilder doesn't
support this, I had to make BackingWindow also inherit from
VclBuilderContainer (as suggested by Caolan) and this seems to be working,
but I'm still trying to figure out why the actual buttons aren't drawing.
- Noticed that for some reason the dtor of Window seems to get called twice
when BackingWindow gets destroyed, I'm still trying to figure out why.

All the best,
Krisztian