[PUSHED]: German comments translated in StdAfx.cpp

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jun 27 03:14:08 PDT 2013

Hi Chris,

	First - thanks for your patch ! I've just pushed it :-)

On Thu, 2013-06-27 at 10:18 +0100, Chris Hoppe wrote:
> I'm just ramping up on the use of git. The diff option didn't work for
> me.

	Interesting; perhaps it's easier to do:

	git commit -a
	<enter a commit message etc.>

	then:

	git format-patch -1

	and attach the 0001-Translate-German-Comments.patch type file that
comes out of that ? :-)

> Anyway, here's a file that still had German language comments in it.

	Thanks for that; I guess one area where we really have a lot that needs
translating is in include/svx/svdo* - all the drawing shapes seem to be
well loaded down with German :-)

	Any chance you could look at that ? oh - and one other thing, we really
need a license statement from you that we can link into:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	It'd be great to have that.

	Good stuff,

		Michael.