Code Hint - Removing Dupe Entry in Keyboard Shortcut List

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.de
Fri Jun 28 07:05:45 PDT 2013

On 06/28/2013 08:34 AM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

> Actually these are normally not trivial as they have code indirectly
> attached to them so you should first check that also the attached
> actions have the same behavior or are surely unused. Normally the
> string is mapped to a command id which is then used in the code. For
> example the .uno:RenameTable can't be deleted because it has a lot of
> code attached that is necessary. I could not find anything for the
> .uno:Name command but if you say that it appears in the menu when you
> delete the string definition there appears to be somewhere a hidden
> mapping.

.uno:Name is mapped internally to FID_TAB_RENAME which is still very
much used.

The way to find out the mapping from an .uno:Foo name to an internal
event ID is to look into these .sdi files in sc/sdi/ (without the
".uno:" prefix).  In this case there is this entry

SfxVoidItem RenameTable FID_TAB_MENU_RENAME
(SfxStringItem Name FID_TAB_RENAME)
[
]

BTW, I'm not 100% sure how these two are related - the one at the top
and the one in the parenthesis. I'm not an expert on this sdi file syntax.

Anyway, even this small hint will hopefully be helpful.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc hacker, SUSE.