Bonjour Service implementation on server end

Siqi Liu me at siqi.fr
Fri Jun 28 12:11:28 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I've just finished all my exams today! (yes ... we are really late in terms
of finals :/ ) So now I can finally get up to full speed! ^^ And I means
sorry for this very late update.

As for now, the application is fully functional, which means it can handle
connection/disconnection from server, basic functionalities like slides
control and receive and slideshow previews work as expected as well. During
the following week I will be working on the UI/UX design (I will open a
wiki page for that). I will be testing it as an iPhone app as that might be
the most frequent use case for this application.

I've been doing some research on the bonjour service discovery and I will
start with MacOS/iOS zeroconf networking but I might need some time to
understand how server-end code work before experimenting with it.

That it for now, I will let you know if I encounter any problems.

ATB,

Siqi

--
--------

Cordialement,
Siqi LIU

Étudiant Ingérieur, Université de Technologie de Compiègne
Vice-Président de l'association robotique UTCoupe
Responsable d'atelier de ClubChine

------
  Tel. +33 7 61 16 95 83
  email: me at siqi.fr