[No patch] Proposed tiny modification to lo-commit-stat

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos fitoschido at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 30 17:15:27 PDT 2013

Hi everyone!

I've been editing wiki changelogs for some time, replacing the
generated bulleted (unordered) list of bugs with a numbered one, [1]
so journalists can see the number of bug fixes when writing about
LibreOffice.

This has succeeded, and several blogs are now featuring in their posts
how many bugs our releases fix (which is a good thing IMO :-) so, in
order to automatically generate numbered lists in the future, I've
been told a tweak to the "lo-commit-stat" script is needed.

Sadly, I'm not a programmer at all - I'm just a translator and a
nitpicker :-( - so I need help to modify the script. I would
appreciate any pointer so I can try to make the modification.

Thank you in advance, and have a good day!

--
Adolfo

[1]: I just replace * with #, see for example
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Releases%2F4.1.0%2FRC1&diff=71430&oldid=71199