undefined reference error while build

Prashant Pandey prashant3.yishu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 01:24:57 PST 2013

Hi,

I understand the valid notions and concerns raised by you, but I as I was
trying to say in my last mail, that I were already doing these (suggested)
changes, but they were not reflected in my git diff file.
Reason being, I was 'unaware' of the fact that I am 'not' supposed to do
any changes in the solver folder, *while I did some there*, and those were
the changes one was unable to see in my git diff file. Knowing which I
corrected myself and got appropriate results.

Nevertheless, I am always happy to know and learn from my mistakes and have
been finally able to remove this error successfully :)

The most recent issue I am having is that, I 'make', the cpu reaches this
state and then does nothing (I left cpu for around 7 hours):

[build CHK] tail_build
[build ALL] top level modules: tail_build
[build ALL] loaded modules: MathMLDTD Mesa UnoControls accessibility afms
animations apache_commons apple_remote autodoc avmedia basctl basebmp
basegfx basic bean beanshell binaryurp bluez_bluetooth boost bridges cairo
canvas chart2 cli_ure clucene codemaker comphelper configmgr connectivity
cosv cppcanvas cppu cppuhelper cppunit cpputools cui curl dbaccess desktop
drawinglayer dtrans editeng embeddedobj embedserv eventattacher expat
extensions external extras fileaccess filter forms formula fpicker
framework graphite helpcompiler hsqldb hunspell hwpfilter hyphen i18npool
i18nutil icu idl idlc io javaunohelper jfreereport jurt jvmaccess jvmfwk
l10ntools lcms2 libcdr libcmis libexttextcat liblangtag libmspub liborcus
librelogo libvisio libwpd libwpg libwps libxmlsec lingucomponent linguistic
lotuswordpro lpsolve mdds more_fonts mythes neon np_sdk nss o3tl offapi
officecfg oovbaapi oox openldap openssl package padmin postgresql
postprocess psprint_config python3 pyuno readlicense_oo redland registry
remotebridges reportbuilder reportdesign rhino ridljar rsc sal salhelper
sane sax sc scaddins sccomp scp2 scripting sd sdext setup_native sfx2 shell
slideshow smoketest solenv soltools sot starmath stoc store svgio svl
svtools svx sw swext sysui tail_build test testtools tomcat toolkit tools
touch tubes twain ucb ucbhelper ucpp udkapi udm unixODBC unodevtools unoidl
unoil unotest unotools unoxml ure uui vbahelper vcl vigra wizards
writerfilter writerperfect xmerge xmlhelp xmloff xmlreader xmlscript
xmlsecurity xpdf
[build CHK] loaded modules: MathMLDTD Mesa UnoControls accessibility afms
[...]

Any help regarding this shall be highly appreciable.
Thanking you in anticipation

Regards
Prashant