build failure: missing minor.mk

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Sat Mar 2 16:52:53 PST 2013

I do not know whether I have found a problem or my machine is picking
on me because I am such a grumpy old man.  Reporting here just in case
there is something that needs to be changed.

I recently updated from the git repository.  My next `make fetch`
failed with message .,,

    make: *** No rule to make target `/home/terry/lo_hacking/git/libo2/solenv/inc/minor.mk.in', needed by `/home/terry/lo_hacking/git/libo2/config_host.mk'.  Stop.

Suspecting commit ee0dd3 "remove minor.mk", I checked out out the
previous commit.  My build is proceding apace.

This is a rebuild; I did not (yet) have to try `make clean`.

HTH,
Terry.