[tdf-discuss] macro compatibility between LO and AOO?

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Tue Mar 5 18:14:52 PST 2013

On 03/04/2013 04:46 AM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> On 4/03/2013 8:27, M. Fioretti wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 08:16:25 AM +0100, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
>>
>>> 99% percent , changes comes and will come from incompatiliteis in de
>>> API.
>>> for now this is OK, small changes from version to version, but
>>> nothing who not can been repaired or handled with the code( basic)
>>> itself
>> I knew that. The sense of my question is, is there is a list of things
>> to avoid beforehand, rather than wait that they break and fix the
>> code?
I am not aware of any list. The primary issues are likely related to
things such as new services added into one product but not in another;
for example, a new graph type in Calc. As secondary issues, there may be
services that are deprecated by one group, or bug fixes or new  bugs, etc.

I expect that you are on your own there.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php