Mirroring gtk buttons

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 08:50:43 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-03-06 at 17:52 +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> The default direction of GTK widgets is locale dependant; it is set by a
> string in GTK's gettext catalogue, so if we can somehow trick GTK to use
> the same locale as LibreOffice UI, that would be a solution.

See SalGtkPicker::setGtkLanguage vcl/unx/gtk/fpicker/SalGtkPicker.cxx
Using LANGUAGE should get gettext to do the right thing without busting
any of the "normal" locale settings for us.

First thing to try would be to move that code out of there and get it
called before any gtk widgetery gets going. Try moving it into
GtkData::Init before that "gtk_set_locale" call and see it that
works/helps/does anything.

C.