Google; OOXML and ODF support wrt XSLX import/export filter funding

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 10 11:10:40 PDT 2013

Hi :)
Moving away from MS formats seems a pretty smart move around now.  There are so many different versions of XlsX (2007's version, 2010's and now presumably 2013's).

I thought Keith's post was interesting because it seems people have spent some serious money just to find out what we already felt was the case.  I think Google still are a supporter of TDF but seem to have lost their way a bit.

Regards from
Tom :)