[PUSHED] Fixes fdo#60701 by escaping uri-encode path correctly

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 04:27:10 PDT 2013

On 03/09/2013 12:05 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 03/08/2013 08:47 PM, Arnaud Versini wrote:
>> My mistake, the good way I think is %q, not %b, is it correct or not ?
>
> While that would solve the second part of the problem at least for Linux
> (as %q is not Posix) I guess, the much simpler and more idiomatic
> solution is to properly quote all uses of ${URI_ENCODE} in the script as
> "${URI_ENCODE}".
>
> And, for the first part of the problem, you still need to properly quote
> the argument to dirname, as given below.

Took the liberty to do that fix myself now,
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5c32ac5104e9cade52c8a373033644282de9ceff>
"fdo#60701: Properly quote shell parameter expansions," to increase
chances to get this little low-risk fix into LO 4.0.2 still,
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2661/>.

Stephan