Missing service SvgWriter - forgotten when rebasing with AOO

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:01:08 PDT 2013

On 03/11/2013 12:24 PM, Rodolfo wrote:
> 2013/3/11 Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051387 at gmail.com>:
>> Its quite simple a git checkout BRANCH NAME. one thing I will admit is that
>> im not sure how to get a list of available branches for checkout.
> Just do a
> $ git branch
Actually, once the development tools have been installed, the steps are:

1)  $ git clone git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core
2)  cd core
3)  ./autogen.sh --enable-ext-mysql-connector --with-system-mysql
4)  make fetch
5)  ./g checkout -b libreoffice-4-0 origin/libreoffice-4-0

      Step 3 contains the options that apply to autogen.sh.
      Step 4 is only needed to correct any errors listed in Step 3.

      I read and reread the web page describing how to create a build
from source before I could understand what the directions are.

--Dan